The bose headphone is one of the best headphones in the market; however, you might face a challenge when connecting them to a PS4. The PS4 controller has a different jack connector from the 3.5 mm jack used in the bose headphone. It is also possible that you might have lost the adapter that comes with the PS4 controller.
If you are looking for the best headphones to use with your PlayStation 4, then you are in the right place. Here we will discuss one of the best brands in the market, Bose headphones. Learn how to connect bose headphones to ps4.
What is PS4?
PS4 is the fourth generation of the PlayStation console, first released by Sony on November 15, 2013. It is the successor of PlayStation 3, and it has been updated with the most advanced system. It can run at 2.75GHz (dual-core) with the latest 8-core AMD Jaguar CPU and the latest 1.84 TFLOPS (single-core) AMD Radeon GPU.
It also features the new controller with a touchpad and share function. In addition, the controller has updated DualShock 4. And you can download many games from PlayStation Store and enjoy the games without 1G byte memory card.
How to connect Bose headphones to ps4?
If you want to listen to music or watch a movie using your PS4’s controller as the remote control, there is a simple way to make it happen. Connect your Bose headphones to the PS4 console. If you are using a PS4, you must have Bluetooth to use this feature. A wired headset or headphones for PS4 need to be connected using a USB cable. Follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your PS4 console is turned off.
- Press and hold the PS button on the controller.
- Press and hold the Aux/ Mic button on the controller.
- This should automatically turn on the Bluetooth on your PS4.
- When the light flashes white and blue, you can disconnect the Bluetooth device.
- Once you have done this, you will listen to audio through your Bose headphones and the controller.
What are the Benefits of connecting bose headphones to ps4?
- The first is the sound. The Bose headset does not support the 5.1 surround sound; it can only connect to the personal computer. If it connects to the PS4, it also needs to support the PS4 surround sound. However, you can not connect the Bose headset to the PS4.
- The second is volume control. The volume of the ps4 is fixed. The volume of the Bluetooth headset is adjustable. You can use the volume control switch on the headset to adjust the volume.
- The third is appearance. The ps4 headset looks very simple; meanwhile, the Bose headset looks more delicate. The colors of the Bose headset are also more than the ps4 headset.
To connect your Bose headphones to your PS4, you need to use an optical audio cable. This cable type looks like a USB cable, but it has a flat end that will plug into the audio input on your PS4, and the other end will plug into your Bose headphones. I hope that this article has helped you figure out how to connect your Bose headphones to your PS4.
How to connect Bose qc35 to ps4 Bluetooth?
Bose qc35 headphones have an inbuilt microphone, but you can not use it to connect to PS4’s Bluetooth. You can only use it to control the volume like if you need to turn up the music or decrease it, you can use the microphone. As to how to connect it, you can connect it by pressing the power button on the right side of your right earphone.
Can I connect bose headphones to the ps5?
Yes, you can use Bose headphones with the PS5. You will have to use a splitter, but the PS5 uses the same jack as the PS4, so you can use the one that came with the PS4, but you’ll have to get another one. The splitter will allow you to plug both sets of headphones in the same jack.