Sony Bluetooth speakers are the perfect way to enhance any party or gathering. They can connect wirelessly with other Sony devices, be used as a speakerphone, and have excellent sound quality. If you’re wondering how to pair your Sony Bluetooth speaker, this blog post is the best guide for you.
Sony Bluetooth speakers are incredibly versatile and easy to use for all occasions. The following is a guide on pairing your new Sony Speaker for wireless connections with other Sony products.
Why Is My Sony Bluetooth Speaker Not Connecting?
Before you start, it is essential to understand why your Sony Bluetooth speaker may not be connecting. There are a few things that could be preventing the connection from being made:
- The devices are not near each other.
- The Sony Bluetooth speaker is not turned on.
- The Bluetooth function on one or both devices is turned off.
- The pairing function on one or both devices is not activated.
What Needs to be Done Before Pairing?
- Before pairing, you must make sure your Sony Bluetooth speaker;
- Is fully charged or plugged into a power source.
- Is in the correct mode. If you want to connect to another Sony device, make sure the speaker is in “Sony mode.” If you want to connect to a non-Sony Bluetooth device, make sure the speaker is in “Bluetooth mode.”
- Is close to the other device you wish to pair with. The devices should be within 30 feet of each other for the Bluetooth connection to succeed.
- Is turned on.
Turning On Pairing Mode
The pairing mode can be activated in two different ways, depending on the model of your Sony Bluetooth speaker. There are three main ways that you can tell if your device is in “pairing mode:”
- You will see an orange light. This light will be on when the speaker is in pairing mode with most models.
- You will hear a “pairing tone” sound from your device. Some speakers may not have this feature, and you should check your owner’s manual to confirm whether or not yours does.
- The Bluetooth symbol will appear on the screen if you are running a newer model compatible with Bluetooth.
If you’re not sure how to tell if your device is in pairing mode, check the owner’s manual that came with your device for more detailed instructions. Keep in mind that some Sony models do NOT have a pairing mode and will connect immediately when turned on within range of the other Bluetooth device.
How Do I Connect My iPhone To Sony Speakers??
Once you’re sure your device is in pairing mode, you can proceed to connect with the other Bluetooth-enabled device.
To connect your Sony speaker to a non-Sony Bluetooth enabled device, go to settings > Bluetooth and select “Other Bluetooth Device.”
The name of your Sony speaker will appear on the list of available devices. Select it to start the connection process.
Follow the on-screen instructions for each device to complete the pairing process. If successful, you will now be able to use your Sony Bluetooth speaker to listen to music, make calls, or watch videos.
How Do I Put My Audio Device In Pairing Mode??
The pairing mode on most audio devices can be activated by pressing and holding the device’s “Pairing” button. If you cannot find a Pairing button, check your user manual to see if you need to press multiple buttons or hold down one of them for a certain period. After entering pairing mode, the audio device should automatically find your Sony Bluetooth speaker.
How Do I Connect My Audio Device To Sony Speakers??
Once the pairing mode has been activated, you should connect the devices by selecting your Sony Bluetooth speaker name from the menu of available devices on your audio device. If the connection is successful, you will hear a sound informing you that the devices are now connected. If not, consult your audio device’s user manual for more troubleshooting tips.
Some Tips For Connecting Devices:
- Make sure both devices are turned on and within range of each other.
- If the connection is unsuccessful, try restarting the devices or moving them closer to each other.
- If the devices are still not connecting, make sure that the Bluetooth mode is activated on your Sony Bluetooth speaker and that the audio device is in pairing mode.
- Some devices may have a different name for their Bluetooth connection. For example, “headphones” or “speakers.” If this is the case, look for these options in the menu of available devices on your audio device.
To sum everything up, the Sony Bluetooth speaker can be easily paired with any device that supports Bluetooth connectivity. The process is straightforward and should not take more than a few minutes to complete. Just make sure that both devices are placed close to each other, and follow the on-screen instructions. Enjoy your music!
How do I pair my Sony Ball speaker?
Turn your ball speaker on and ensure it is in pairing mode. -Turn on your Bluetooth-enabled device and go to settings > Bluetooth and select “Sony Speaker” for an iPhone or iPod, or select “Other Bluetooth Device” for non-Apple devices.
If the connection is unsuccessful, try restarting the devices or moving them closer to each other. -If the devices are still not connecting, make sure that the Bluetooth mode is activated on your Sony Bluetooth speaker and that the device you want to pair is in pairing mode.
What should I do if my device cannot find my Sony Bluetooth Speaker?
Make sure you have turned on the devices and have placed them nearby. Sometimes, it is not possible to connect the devices if there are walls or obstructions between them.
If you cannot connect your two Bluetooth-enabled devices, try holding down the pairing button on the device you want to pair with while turning it on.