Taotronics Bluetooth headphones are popular in the market. With the coming of taotronics Bluetooth headphones, we can enjoy the beautiful songs freely. However, if the taotronics Bluetooth headphones are not used for a long time, they may be easy. This blog will introduce how to reset taotronics Bluetooth headphones.
Taotronics Bluetooth Headphones currently have good ratings and reviews, with an average rating of 4.2/5.0 stars. People love it so much that they find it necessary to write over 1000 reviews about it which speaks volumes about the product. But this may also lead you to ask, how to reset taotronics Bluetooth headphones? Maybe there’s a problem with the headphones you may need to take care of.
What are taotronics Bluetooth headphones?
Taotronics Bluetooth Headphones are fully wireless headphones compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers with Bluetooth. These headphones feature creative design, strong bass and powerful sound, superior noise suppression and extended playtime.
Taotronics Bluetooth Headphones are Plug and Play, easy to use and comfortable, and work well with all intelligent devices. Taotronics Bluetooth Headphones are a good choice for those heavy music-lovers who want to enjoy the music without being bound to a cable.
How to reset taotronics Bluetooth headphones
Reset your Taotronics wireless headphones by doing the following steps.
- Hold down the volume up button for 5 seconds, and in less than 5 seconds, hold down the volume down button for about 5 seconds.
- Hold down the play/pause button for 5 seconds.
- The headphones will tell you to press and hold the play/pause button on the headphones simultaneously to reset.
- The headphones will go into pairing mode, and a voice will speak, telling you that it has been reset.
- After resetting the headphones, you will be able to pair the headphones with your device.
Reasons to reset taotronics Bluetooth headphones.
Resetting your headset will delete any stored data and erase any pairing information in your equipment. Here are the three methods of reverse pairing on the taotronics Bluetooth headphones. It is an easy process that you can do at home without any technical skills. You do not need to be a techy person just to reset your equipment.
How to troubleshoot taotronics Bluetooth headphones?
Here are some possible issues and their solutions.
- You paired the headphones to your device, but you can’t hear or speak in the headphones. The first step is to check the volume on your device. If the importance is at zero or muted, it can make you not hear anything.
- The next step is to pair the device again with the headphones. Sometimes the Bluetooth connection between the two devices is weak; try moving the two devices close to each other.
- The Bluetooth connection is good, but the headphones can’t play any song. There are two possible reasons. One is that the headphones are low on battery. The second is that the headphones are not compatible with the device. The first step is to check whether the headphones are running low on battery. If yes, charge the headphones for a while.
If the headphones are fully authorised and still can’t play any song, try to connect the headphones with another device. If the headphones still can’t play any music, you should contact customer service for help.
The best way to make your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones work again is to reset the device. Resetting the headphones will reset them to their factory default settings. It will cause your device to lose any saved settings, so you will need to reconfigure the device after you reset it.
How to pair taotronics Bluetooth headphones with another phone?
Two ways to pair taotronics Bluetooth headphones: Pairing with taotronics Bluetooth headphones. First, you need to turn on the headphone, then press and hold the power button for 5 seconds. The blue light will flash rapidly, which means it paired successfully.
If you pair it and it doesn’t work, please try again or use the second method. Another way is to press and hold the power button for 10 seconds; then, it will automatically search for devices; once found, choose the one you want to pair with, and use the code 0000 to pair.
Why won’t my Taotronics Bluetooth headphones work?
Taotronics Bluetooth headphones are designed to be compatible with all the devices, but some customers face issues while pairing the headset to their device. Taotronics Bluetooth headphones are not designed to work with Xbox, but they can work with the Xbox if you pair them with the USB adapter.
How do I factory reset my Bluetooth headphones?
To factory reset your headphones there are two steps that you need to follow. Firstly, shut off the Bluetooth headphones by turning the switch off on the bottom of the headphones. Secondly, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. This will reset the headphones and make them factory fresh.
How do I reset my Bluetooth transmitter?
To reset your Bluetooth transmitter, press and hold the power button for 1.5 seconds or until the LED flashes and releases. You can also do this with the power cord, which may be harder to find depending on the transmitter.